Social Media Management Intern @Valencia (ES)
About the Company
The company is a marketplace / web-magazine hybrid born out of a love for understated high-quality products.
They are very fond of timeless everyday objects that are crafted by hand using only the very best materials. Objects you can’t stop looking at or playing with in your hands, simply because they are so well made and beautiful.
The company has recently relocated to Valencia from Copenhagen and are growing their team. Come join them in their state-of-the-art offices in the historic centre of Valencia.
Sector: e-commerce marketplace / web-magazine
- Location: Valencia (ES)
- Starting: Asap
- Duration: 3-9 months
- Main working Language: English
- Working Hours: 30-35 hours/week
You have substantial knowledge of building and nurturing an audience on social media — especially Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. You are able to work strategically as well as implement the strategy on a day-to-day basis.
You are able to think outside of the box and to create engaging posts as well as have a thorough understanding of tracking their subsequent impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving fashion startup part of a larger international group. You will be a fashion enthusiast and an extroverted person, who will take responsibility for PR activities:
- Create a plan to leverage social media for Waremakers
- Create and post written content
- Monitor, respond to, and moderate community across all social media platforms
- Compile metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of social initiatives
- Stay up to date with social trends, behaviors, and content usage.
Detailed programme of the traineeship:
- Induction day to the Company and Role
- Set calendar of activities
- Establish objectives
Knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired by the end of the traineeship:
- Social Media Management
- Perfect understanding of social media strategy and best practices
- Expertise on monitoring and tracking social media performance in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and so on.
Monitoring & Evaluation plan:
- Weekly meetings & reports
The company offers:
Cover on expenses: 300,00 €/Month
Free Coffee & water
- Native English speaker
- Some experience with Social Media Management
- Any Photoshop or design skills (highly appreciated)
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative and enthusiastic about social media and internet marketing
- Not afraid to take initiative on projects
- Spanish is a plus
Send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org & Tell us what makes you a great candidate for this position!